Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hello Fam,
I have heard from 2 of the 6. Where are the rest of you? I might have Andy's address wrong, and Jon I am not sure what Anna's address is, but we need to get her on here too. I am just learning how all of this works, so... bear with me. We are up in Salt Lake now. My friend Anna (bridesmaid at our wedding) is getting married on Fri. and then my fam is going up to the cabin for the weekend. The kids love to be with their cousins. I will try to get more pics on next week, because I know... the kids are who you all want to see, not necessarily hearing from me. Mom- Happy Happy Birthday Mommy Dear- Happy Days will come to you all Year!!!!
Tyler got a spiderman costume from a friend who outgrew it, and he is in heaven. And so is Jeremy- Tyler enjoys dressing up, and mostly we have princess dresses. What do you do?
Melissa, WE are very sad to hear that you are moving back- but we also understand, and pray for you in this journey we all enjoy called LIFE. What fun huh??? We love you all, Happy 4th of July! Love Linda

No comments: