Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anybody out there?

I know that things are busy for everyone, but I just wanted to say I'm going to work at posting regularly and I'd love to hear what everyone else is doing if you have a moment to post. I love to see the baby pics too. Keep 'em coming. :)
What's new with me? I've been called as the assistant nursery leader. It takes energy, but the kids are adorable! Hmmm...what else...Oh, I'm going to be teaching a beginning blogging class at the library some time in February or March. They figured since I started blogs for the s and teenagers at the library I must know what I'm doing. Scary. It's not the teaching that scares me, just the fact that what I'm teaching is computer-related. I still don't consider myself very computer literate. Oh well, nothing like trial by fire! My job continues to be a blessing. I am still loving it and seem to be learning more and more all the time (and being put in charge of more and more projects). It keeps it interesting. I guess that's about it? What's up with everyone else?

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Hey, Mel! Found you! Email me at missmegija at yahoo.com! I want to hear more about your job and all that is going on in your life!