Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grateful...

I've been thinking a lot lately about gratitude and how I (unfortunately) have a tendency to focus on what I don't have rather than what I do have. A couple of days ago I had a reality check when I learned that one of my close friends who was pregnant with twins delivered early. One of the boys was stillborn and the other is fighting for his life in the ICU right now. It was a sober reminder that life can change in an instant and that I need to remember what is truly important in life and that I have so many things to be thankful for.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know how much I love you and that I'm grateful to have you in my life. I'm grateful to know we'll always be together, no matter what happens in this life, because we've been bound together for eternity in the temple. (Yep, you can't get away from me that easily!) Thanks for the time you spend with me, the emails and the phone calls, the listening ears and the laughs!
Happy Thanksgving!

No comments: